Friday, October 2, 2009

The kiddos

Sylvie is now 13 months and is getting to be more fun and challenging every day! Her new tricks-she points at what she wants and does the sign for please, says hi, climbs up onto the toilet seat to look in the mirror, brings books and sits on your lap to be read to, eats more than her siblings combined, disappears when you turn away for a second (she runs away every chance she gets), she dances to the beat of music, folds her arms when we pray, does the sign for "again".
Lucia got 4 "wilcat paws" (see previous post) this week and is much happier at school (as am I-the angst is gone when I pick her up). She was putting on a play for us tonight about fairies. She was doing a lot of dancing and hopping and said, "Oh, I keep tooting during my play!"
Marco had his 3 year-old check-up with the doctor this week. He is 31 pounds and in the 50th percentile for weight and height. He is completely healthy. I did discuss with the doctor my concern about his speech and his hearing. She referred him to specialists to be tested. From there, if he needs speech therapy, I'll go to the school district. and request services.
(Sorry no pics at the moment)

No comments: