Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween Part 2
I'm glad it's finally over! I love Halloween, but it's been going on for over a week now. This year was actually the first year I've gone trick-or-treating with the kids. Julio has taken them in the past. It was so fun! We first went to Gina and Josh's house next door and then tried the court around the corner-no luck. So, we went further down the street and found some great houses! Some were decorated really spooky and the kids thought they were cool. Marco was terrified of two people dressed in what looked like a horse and a bull mascot costumes and freaked out every time he saw them. Never the less, when we went into a "haunted house" where a grumpy old troll opened the door-he wasn't quite as scared. We went to quite a few houses until Lucia started complaining that her feet hurt.
Oops posted these backwards! Here the kids are checking out their stash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The kids looked so cute in their Halloween costumes! I adore them! It was fun having you come to our ward Halloween party and show them off! Love you!
Post a Comment