Julio started his new job today. He decided to switch firms and it was a great move! He no longer has to be at work at 7:30 am and stay until 7:30 pm. He doesn't have to wing it anymore. He gets to learn from a 30 year experienced bankruptcy expert. He's in a low stress environment. He doesn't have to push sales. He gets to do quality vs. quantity. He has a 10 min. commute instead of a 30 min. commute. He doesn't have to bring files home to work on. And the best part is... he was home for dinner tonight! I think I'm gonna like this.
3 comments:
most days that is the only treat I get - daddy home for dinner. so happy you can have that too!
Yeah!!! I am SO happy for you guys! What a difference a job change can make eh? A new house, a new job....life is good my friend
;0)
The long-awaited ideal job! We are so excited for you and Julio. The work load was really started to get old for both of you! Congratulations! I love that things are falling into place. I tried calling tonight- hopefully you were out celebrating. I feel horrible that I haven't gotten a hold of you today. Hopefully your package arrived and you had a good day! Happy 34!
Post a Comment