Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
I'm glad you found it! Sylvie is such a pretty little girl- I can't believe how long it has gotten! When are you going to post pics of the house???
Your kids are so cute! I made the Halloween pics on www.picnik.com. It's a photo editing website that is so easy and fun to use. I love it.
funny! uh oh, that page looks like it could be from the scriptures!Shirley
Missed you and those cute kids while I was gone. Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm glad you found it! Sylvie is such a pretty little girl- I can't believe how long it has gotten! When are you going to post pics of the house???
Your kids are so cute! I made the Halloween pics on www.picnik.com. It's a photo editing website that is so easy and fun to use. I love it.
funny! uh oh, that page looks like it could be from the scriptures!
Shirley
Missed you and those cute kids while I was gone. Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment