Monday, October 5, 2009

Today

So, my camera is lost, so I can't post pictures!!! But today I was at Big Lots and this lady behind us in line said about Sylvie, "Somebody should make a doll that looks just like her. She's so cute! She looks like a little pixie." Ahhh, I love getting compliments about my baby!
I got a letter from Lucia's school saying her teacher has gone on medical leave. They didn't even tell the kids she was leaving and that they would have a long-term sub. Well, at least she'll be switching schools soon.
I've been trying to find a Halloween costume for Lucia for a couple of weeks now. I can't seem to fine one I like! She wants to be a fairy-but not just any fairy-Rosetta from the Tinker Bell movie. Those costumes are expensive, or bad quality. It's getting frustratin. We already got Marco a pirate costume that he plays in every day. Sylvie is going to be a fairy princess-a girl in the ward is making her a tutu. So, hopefully we'll find something for Lucia soon! Too bad I'm not crafty!

No comments: