Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sickies


So, I've been holed up all week with sick kids. It sucks! It can be quite depressing and exhausting. It seems like we've been sick a lot this winter. We're sick of being sick. Marco is dying to go out and play but it's been way too cold. Anyway, this picture was taken today. Do these kids look sick? Looks can fool you.

6 comments:

Potters said...

Sorry about all the bugs! I hope you still have had a good Holiday. We had Franz's family up here for Christmas eve, then went down to his sister's for Christmas day, then boxing day (the day after) we all drove to Tempe for a Haywood family reunion (on Franz's mom's side). It was fun to meet the great aunts and uncles and cousins I had never met - Franz had not seen in 17 years. The two weeks before Christmas we were snow bound. At least this past week has been very sunny and nice.

Shirley said...

Wow! Look at that glare on Sylvia! :)
I'm sorry you guys've been sick. Feel better soon!

The Hills... said...

Even the baby is sick? Poor things.

Jana said...

I am so sorry, last year we were sick all the time and it was horrible! Hang in there! Hope to see you soon!

Tami said...

Yup, we played together! The kids have been sooo sick this week. Corom has a double ear infection. It is the pits! Between the snow and sick kids- we are feeling really cooped up! Hope you all feel better. Noelle pretended to go to a "party in California" with Lucia and Marco tonight. We got all dressed up for the pretend event! We miss you guys! Noelle talks about you all the time and keeps asking when Thanksgiving is so you can come to Utah again!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

uuggh... we have all been sick over here too!