So, I finally got my Christmas present in the mail from Julio-a blog book. It is so cool-he put together a book of my blog posts from the past year. It's so fun to look back and read what happenned and remember the good and bad times. It also reminded me that I need to post more because in a way, this is like a journal.
Mondays are always crazy, trying to get back into the normal routine and get the house back in order. Marco decided this morning, to stack a stool on top of a box and then climb up on it and jump off of it onto Lucia's bed. Well, he missed the bed and whacked his head on the corned wood part of the bed. You can't see it very well in the picture (too much light), but it's a good shiner. Poor Marco, he's a little bit reckless.
Anyway, I also posted a picture of me and Sylvie. She's been wanting to be held today. Some days are like that. Oh, my new food kick is mozzarella, tomato and pesto sandwiches-YUM! I've had one for lunch the past three days. So, I'm just waiting for Lucia to come home and interupt my peace and quiet. Gotta start on dinner too before Sylvie and Marco wake up. Happy Monday!
5 comments:
oh man!He got himself good. I also love my blog book! It's makes all the time spent blogging sooo worth it!
Man...you give me such flashbacks of how life used to be. I remember having the few peaceful hours at nap time waiting for Michael and his lil' whirlwind self to get home. I also used to LOVE baking & cooking & eating the same gourmet thing every day (for about a week or 2 until I found some other mouthwatering delight) because I could - hey, it gives you something to look forward to-lol! And if your like me, some days it's hour by hour just getting by without going crazy...so I would always reward myself everytime I would achieve something that needed to be done or just for surviving another 45 min. in my day. What I am trying to say is I totally know how you feel. It really makes me wish there was more distance between my kids so I could've enjoyed them a little more....but, I love the phase of life we're in now. Now it's great having them so close in age :0) I just check in on your blog to remind me of how hard it used to be & to quit taking my quiet time for granted-LOL since it mainly consists of homework now...thank you for the reminder for me to be oh so grateful I survived those years and I made it to where I am now! I hope you will come out of it one day with WAY more good memories than bad...I wish I could have.
Your hubby is adorable. Tell him great job. ANd tell him to share his ideas with other lame hubbies out there. I know! a man blog. JK
anyway it is really cool to have it in a book format. it is like a journal.
poor marco. My Jake is like that. doing then thinking.
Aren't some days like that? Poor Marco- he really nailed himself. I wonder when he will start to think "HMMMM- that might not be a good idea?" Another year or so. Sylvie is getting so big! She looks really different than even a month ago! I'm not much of a Monday fan- my Mondays are always crazy.
Poor little Marco...hopefully that will teach him not to jump off high things. Cute pic of your and the babe.
Post a Comment