Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today











Marco got new underwear today and he loved modeling them for me, but wasn't so keen on sitting on the potty. So, after a little while, he got the diaper back on. Not quite ready for potty training yet. He does love potty humor and when asked anything he answers with "Poopy" at the end of every sentence. For example, "Marco how old are you?" Marco, "Two and a half poopy!" Marco, when's your birthday? Marco, "August 11 poopy!" You get the idea.


Today, Sylvie is 5 months old! I can't believe it, time has flown by! Here are some things about our beautiful Sylvia Rose:

1) She sleeps through the night-sometimes Mommy has to wake her up to feed her because Mommy needs to-otherwise she'll keep on sleeping.

2) She is happy most of the time-loves being on the floor on her back.

3) She is very fair skinned compared to her siblings and her eyes are an interesting greenish color.

4) She loves being out and about, but doesn't like church so much.

5) She is petite-weighs about 13 lbs. maybe.

6) Her family adores her because she is the sweetest thing around!

7) She loves to suck her thumb.


Finally, Lucia got to go on a field trip today with her class to Lowe's Hardwear. I felt bad I didn't get to go (no younger siblings allowed and no babysitter). She had fun building a time capsule, seeing how paint colors are mixed, eating lunch in the "train room", and got her own apron and set of goggles. Sounds like fun, wish I could have gone! We did appreciate Madelyn's dad Tony for taking her with them.
I guess that's all for now! Until next time...

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I adore them all! Little Sylvie is such a special little girl. Sweet and smiley! Love, Grandma