Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My 7 (actually 5) guilty pleasures

I got this idea from Michele's blog. Five are true and two are false. This is Nikki here-so see how well you know me....

  1. I love to download music off the Internet-80's new wave, salsa, old school R&B...
  2. Celebrity gossip magazines, particularly People and Us. They are more credible than Star or Ok magazines.
  3. Reality TV-Top Model, Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, you name it, I love it!
  4. Ross Dress for Less-if I go in there, don't expect me to come out empty handed! Bargains! I love them!
  5. Jamba Juice-I feel guilty because I could easily make one at home and they're soooo expensive.
  6. Taco Bell-love those bean burritos, nachos, chicken soft tacos-YUM but FATTENING
  7. Taking afternoon naps with Marco while Lucia watches a movie-is that bad?

6 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

Ok-I know the celebrity magazine is true but I'm going to have to think about the rest. I'm thinking maybe the Taco Bell is false but I'm not sure on the other one. I'll wait and see what the answer is.

Potters said...

okay, I'm going to say false to the celeb mags, and hm, this one is tough it may be that you don't allow yourself jamba, but you have to love it, so I'm going to say Taco Hell, I mean bell.

Jana said...

I know...it's the downloading music one!!

Michele said...

Okay, I know you like bargains and are good at finding them (entire summer wardrobe from Ebay?) And who can not like an afternoon nap! So, I'm going with Taco Bell (I mean, come on- eeww). And I'm guessing on the second one, celebrity gossip mags?

Nicole Hernandez said...

Ok-Jana was right-I don't even know how to download music off the Internet! I also hate Taco Bell-gross!

Potters said...

Please let us know as soon as you hear from Callie and Bryan. I hope they are okay.