Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Return of Sanity


After a week of Marco climbing out of his crib and refusing to go to bed until 10 pm, we decided to take serious measures. He was climbing out and jumping on Lucia's bed and not letting her sleep. So, we had to block off their room with the baby gate and he would scream until he finally got too exhausted and fell asleep on the floor. Julio and I were going crazy! Then he would get up in the middle of the night and come into our room. I could not sleep at all for fear of him falling and getting hurt. Another mom suggested the crib tent. At first, I didn't think much of it, but after reaching a point of desperation, we checked it out on the internet and got one on Monday. I had my first night of decent sleep for once! Marco can't get out! He did cry for about 10 minutes, but then he went down and didn't wake up until the morning. What a relief. I would recommend the crib tent to anyone who has a toddler who climbs out of bed. It keeps them in there safely and gives the parents peace of mind. WOOHOO!

3 comments:

maryam said...

All of my friends that have crib tents LOVE them. Marco will love it also. Good purchase!

Potters said...

Cool, I've never seen one of those. Looks great! As soon as Eloise climbed out, we just put her in a bed - student housing had two twins in the second room. She wanted to be a big girl like MaCall, so it worked well.

Jana said...

Yeah for sleep!