
Ok-so Julio now only has one final left and he is done with law school!!!! I can't believe 4 years of this has passed already. I guess this year has gone by the fastest. The 3rd year was the longest because that's when Marco was born and it was hard. Anyway, I got to be a witness for his Mock Trial last night. I was the fingerprint expert, "Officer Bogomil". I had a script, I had the police report. I must admit I didn't feel prepared, but thought everything was covered. So, when Julio examined me, I was fine. But when the defense guy came up to cross examine me, I got all confused and flubbed up! They sure know how to question things in a confusing way and put words in your mouth! So much of being a so called "expert"! Oh well, it was cool to see Julio in action.
4 comments:
How exciting! I can't believe that much time has passed!
Sorry we didn't get to see you one last time! Tell Julio congrats...we're so excited for your family! See you in July. Love ya lots!
How fun! Love the outfit!
Congratulations Julio! You've worked so hard these past few years. It must feel great to know that you've made it through. Wish we could be there for your graduation. You will be in our thoughts.
Post a Comment