
I know I just posted yesterday, but it's been an eventful 24 hours-to say the least.
Last night, as I was putting the kids to bed, the doorbell rang. Julio answered it and it was a neighbor lady. She was very distraught because she had found our nextdoor neighbor dead in her kitchen. She was only 69 years old. Her daughter and son-in-law are our landlords. She had a stroke a few months ago and had been really weak lately. I hardly ever see her or talk to her, but she called me on Tuesday evening to ask for a phone number. I was probably the last person she talked to. Her neighbor had talked to her in the afternoon. She tried calling her all day yesterday and finally decided to go over there to check on her and found her. They don't know the cause or time of death, but Julio was over there to make sure she called 911 and gave her moral support. It shook him up though to witness it. When our landlord arrived, he said congratulations to Julio and then said, "One goes out and another one comes in."
Then this morning we had our ultrasound. I was hoping for a girl, but thought it was a boy. I predicted correctly on Lucia and Marco, but this time-I was wrong! We are having another girl! We are excited to have another daughter. Hopefully Marco won't get picked on by his sisters.
So, we are due September 10th. We'll just have to decide on a name. Between Lucia and Noelle, we have a lot of girls clothes.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!! About the baby anyway! Sorry about your neighbor!
Another girl!!! I am so happy for you and Julio! Congrats!
Wow. I've always wondered about people who die suddenly and alone. How creepy to be found. (Especially for the person who finds you.) I hope I die with my family around me.
Congrats on your news, another girl will be fun! And that is a crazy experience.
Yikes, that is a crazy story! Congrats on the baby girl! We were so surprised, but excited to have another girl in the fam!
Post a Comment