Saturday, August 30, 2008

and introducing.....SYLVIA ROSE!!

Sylvia Rose was born on August 29, 2008, at 3:58 a.m., weighing 5 lbs 13 oz. and measuring 18 inches long. Mother and baby are at home and doing well.



6 comments:

maryam said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Farley Smiles said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear more details.

Potters said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!We can't wait to meet her. Hey Sil, welcome to the world!

Jana said...

Congrats! I have been checking for pictures! I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy! Call me if you need anything!

Callie said...

Hooray! We are so excited to have another addition to the fam. She is beautiful and we love the name too. We're glad your delivery was fast, but sad to hear you had to endure the pain!

Wish we were there...hopefully we'll see you at Thanksgiving time.

Laura said...

Congratulations! Very cute!