
I had my 36 week check-up today and the baby is in position-40% effaced and I am dilated to 1 cm! The end is in sight. Now I just have to wash her clothes and blankets, get a new carseat, (don't have to, but want to) diaper bag and infant tub, set up the pack 'n play. But, I've been sick with a cold and Marco has pneumonia! Ugh! When will I get anything done??? Plus, depression-Tami and Dan left this morning for UT and I've been really depressed. I wish them the best, but as the old saying goes, it's the end of an era. I'll post some pictures of the cousins' and their last playdates together as soon as I've got them uploaded. Julio was nice enough to take the three kids to Chuck E Cheese the other night-by himself! What a brave guy. I guess they had an adventure.
That's all for now! Hope you're all surviving the heat!
3 comments:
Looking good. Hang in there, September is just around the corner! Love ya!
You look so cute! Call us when the time comes! 909.567.0125
Cute mamma! Can't wait to meet this new little one. Hang in there, you'll be back to normal in 12 to 18 months!
Post a Comment