Monday, August 25, 2008

An evening at the park




It is so nice having a Daddy around for once in 4 years! Now that he can come home from work, and doesn't have to study (I don't have to hear that word anymore :) he can take the kids to the park when it cools down a bit. This picture was last week-the day Lucia started school. Then she got sick with the flu for three days. We've all been sick around here. But, finally we are back to normal. Anyway, now that Julio is home in the evenings, I don't have to do the dishes every night or give the kids a bath! I still do bedtime duty-they will only let me read them stories unless I'm not home, then Daddy can do it. It is so nice to have my husband back. I really feel for you grad school widows! Your time will come too.

6 comments:

Potters said...

Yes it is nice to have the hubby around. They can be pretty useful. How is Julio's job going? Does he like it?

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Oh my gosh it really ends?? I can't wait for the day!!!!

amanda jane said...

glad you finally hit the light at the end of this tunnel! enjoy.

Michele said...

Glad to hear that you are all feeling better. It's nice to discover the "partnership" in parenting again!

Serena Potter said...

Is she here yet? Is she here yet?

Tami said...

We want to see pictures of the baby! Wish we could be there with you!