This is long, long overdue, but I guess it's better late than never! This past year, Lucia has been part of a Joy School group. We met on Tuesday mornings and the moms rotated teaching the lesson. We did all kinds of fun things and learned a lot. We read stories, did art projects, sang songs, etc. They were a great group of kids and Lucia looked forward to spending time with them every week. Here are Gretta, Lucia, Parker, Ansel, (Marco) and Isaac.
2 comments:
What a cute school picture! I'm so glad she had that experience!
Elias is going to be part of a Joy School group this year. You know, Joy School is a very inexpensive franchise if you wanted to make a little money. You could have the moms pay you to do the planning and teaching. That is one of the options I'm considering for this fall. For us, it comes down to if we can find a new place to live that we can afford and that is big enough.
Post a Comment