Thursday, July 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance - Bollywood Edition

Ok, so I found it-you all have to watch this routine. I loved it! Katee and Joshua rule!

3 comments:

Callie said...

I love it! Too bad we didn't learn to dance in India, maybe we would have liked it a bit better!

By the way, I can't get the sewing machine to work. Not sure if it is broken or if I'm doing something wrong. Can you try to track down the user manual? The one online is hard to read!

Thanks! It was so good to spend time with you guys. Have a good rest of your summer!

Potters said...

they are my favorite

amanda jane said...

you know you people keep posting about this show and it is so tempting! I am trying so hard not to trun on the tv, but I am close to breaking down to watch this stuff...