It seems like we've been partying all week! Since Callie and Brian have been home, the social coordinators have planned something almost every day this week. We got to out to Chevy's on Tuesday night which was a big treat since Mom and Dad paid! Lucky us. We got together for yummy homemade pizza on Thursday. Friday was the 4th of July and we had a BBQ with the Aldama's and then today is Mom's birthday-Happy Birthday Mom! We won't tell how old you are :-) Unfortunately, the fun has to end. Callie and Brian are moving to Arizona tomorrow to start their new life. Tami and Dan leave next month to start their new lives in Utah. I guess that just leaves us! Where will we end up? Who knows?
5 comments:
Sounds like a good time was had by all! Your kids are growing up so fast. Speaking of which - I ope you are feeling well. I bet the pool feels great in the heat!
great summer fun and family. you guys are always welcome in our fair city, too! at least we know you won't end up in LA, right?
Yep, the pool is looking good. I'm glad we had Callie and Brian for a day at least. Did your mom see my posting for her, Mom's and Lori's birthday?...
Can you e-mail the birthday party picture to me - with the kids blowing their horns. For some reason I can't seem to save it. Usually don't have any problem.
That was a fun week! Love, Mom
Post a Comment