Friday, June 20, 2008

The heat! The gas prices! Staying home...

Well, over all it's been a very uneventful week. I have less and less energy with the heat and my bulging tummy.
Lucia has been taking ballet lessons. The dilemma is, when it's time to get ready to go, she doesn't want to. Once she gets there, she has fun. So, do I sign her up again or not? The hassle of getting her there and then having to chase Marco around while she does her class is really hard for me. So, I don't know. Any advice?
Other than that, I had a Primary dinner (yummy) on Tuesday and Book Club last night.I stayed way too late and I'm paying for it today. I'm tired! We don't venture out much during the day because it is too hot and I don't want to waste gas! The furthest we go is to the park for playgroup and to the library for storytime. What a boring summer this is turning out to be...I doubt my kids will remember it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julio & Nikki,
Congrats on the upcoming baby! I hope Julio is pampering you through the summer heat :-) I tried to email Julio, but I don't know if the address is still current. Then I remembered an email about your blog. I have a graduation card from the Valley View Family to send. Please email me your home address. You guys look great & the kids, too. Time sure does fly!

Take care,
Brooke

Michele said...

You must have been so miserable this last heat wave! I'm so sorry, I feel for you. How is the air - is it pretty smoky?