She weighs 9 lbs. 5 oz. and is in the 15% for weight and the 25% for height. She has had a hard time with her vaccinations-she was up all night fussing. She sleeps great as long as I don’t eat salsa ! She has had a couple of nights where she has slept 7 to 8 hours straight! She is a night owl and doesn’t ever go down for the night before 11 pm. She likes to nap in her swing and is calmed by white noise and lying on the floor kicking her legs.
I need to monitor what I eat to make sure it doesn’t bother her tummy because she is still spitting up quite a bit. She smiles and coos at everyone and is very alert. Her siblings love her. Sylvie likes to scream and demand stuff when I’m feeding her and says, “Put the baby down!” Tessa is oblivious to it though. She’s a very pleasant baby and sleeps through our outings. She enjoys being outside too. Above is a picture of her in her stroller when we went to the temple.
2 comments:
Tessa is adorable and such a sweet addition to our family. Love that baby girl!
Sweet little girl! I will be making a trip down in a few weeks to deliver the puppy. If I time it right, we will be there for her blessing. I can't wait to meet Tessa and see you all!!!
Post a Comment