Friday, April 1, 2011

What does all this mean?

I can’t see my feet anymore. I have to use my entire body to roll over in bed. It’s very difficult to bend down and pick up stuff off the floor. I have to stand sideways to do the dishes. I have to carry Sylvie above my belly.  I get stuck in certain positions while sitting and have a hard time getting up. I get restless leg syndrome at night along with frequent potty trips and the weird dreams that wake me up periodically.  Heartburn, terrible heartburn.  Low energy and motivation to leave the house with the kids (especially Sylvie who likes to run away from me.) The witching hour is hitting especially hard these days-practically knocks me off my feet. Coordination is waning. Must eat small meals since big ones won’t fit in my squished stomach.  Can feel different lumps and bumps protruding from my tummy. Pregnancy, it’s lovely, but I can’t wait for it to be over!

3 comments:

Caprene said...

My mother always had my sit on her belly when she was expecting my brothers. I always figured I'd do the same with my kids since I thought it was so cool as a kid.

Tami said...

Lovely..huh? Oh, the joys of pregnancy. I think you forget that you have had the same symptoms with all of your pregnancies. Maybe she will come when we are there!!!!

Claudia said...

Besides that, how are you feeling? (lol!!!)