Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recent Happenings

DSCN2765

DSCN2770

The kids love to build blanket houses and under-table forts.

DSCN2789

Sylvie in her Daddy’s hat and Mommy’s heels.

DSCN2790

Saturday night, my friend Jaleh hosted a cupcake and tea party. It was nice and relaxing to hang out with other women and enjoy some treats. (I look huge in this picture!)

DSCN2799

Sunday was Conference (watched church on TV) and we had the family over for dinner. After dinner, Callie and Brian took the kids on a walk. Sylvie has to wear her leash so she won’t take off.

DSCN2804

She has a fascination with flowers and rocks.

DSCN2792

It was such a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Tami said...

What is it about blanket forts? They can play in them for hours. And that weather kills me. I have been watching it snow from my window tonight. And no, you don't look huge, just pregnant. Can't wait to see you guys!

Claudia said...

I always loved building blanket houses for myself and for you kids when you were little. Glad you're carrying on the tradition