It’s Monday, Easter and Spring Break are over . I wish we didn’t have to go back to our regular routine. I like being able to sleep in, not worry about driving anywhere, eating and napping as we please, letting the kids play all day, no homework, and going to bed late. We didn’t schedule or plan much for the week, just tried to get stuff ready for the baby and relax.
We did go to the park with some friends.
We also went to the mall and caught a peak at the Easter Bunny. (the line was too long to wait.) Grandma took Marco and Lucia to see “Gnomeo and Juliet”.
Sylvie at the mall. It is impossible to get her to look at the camera!
1 comment:
I love the picture of you and the kids at the mall. Such a cute, little pregnant belly!
Post a Comment