Not much to report lately. I really just blog to keep a record for the future. We got a lot done this weekend-found a dresser for the girls, Julio did yard work, spent time with family. This week is Spring Break and we don’t have anything planned, which is nice. Yesterday we had lunch with a sister from church who is from El Salvador. She was so gracious and the kids behaved pretty well. Today I had my 37 week exam. I’m measuring on schedule, but haven’t progressed as far as dilating and effacing from last week. The doctor did think the baby would come in a couple of weeks though. So, I’m trying to get everything ready-going though clothes and rearranging stuff. It’s nice that we are not on a fixed schedule this week and the kids have been able to sleep in, play to their hearts content and we can eat dinner whenever.
Julio had to go to San Jose today and tomorrow. The commute is really wearing on him. He has had multiple health complaints lately and is so tired all the time. We are praying another job will come along soon that will allow him to be close to home.
The kids are looking forward to Easter and their cousins coming to visit! I hope I have the energy to make it through the next couple of weeks.
1 comment:
So sorry about Julio's commute, that's gotta be rough on everyone! Good luck in the birthing department!
Post a Comment