Saturday, August 21, 2010

Marco turned 4!







Marco's birthday was during my bout with strep throat. So, on his actual birthday he got to open three gifts from us: Voltron toy, Transformer and Spiderman costumes. He loved them. Then when all the cousins got to town, we did a night at Chuck E Cheese, went to Folsom Lake for the day and had a party here at our house. He wanted a Transformer party-so we got him cups, plates, and napkins and a banner. Tami made him a Spiderman cake-it was so cute and delicious! He got lots of fun stuff from the family:a Slip n Slide, a doctor's kit, Legos, a Spiderman backpack and toy, a new outfit and a Star Wars bedspread. He was very happy and we had a lot of fun. I didn't get any pictures at the Lake-someone please send me some!

3 comments:

Tami said...

So glad we were there to celebrate with you. I still can't believe its been 4 years! I will have to check our camera to see if we got any lake pictures- haven't gotten around to that yet!

Claudia said...

Fun times..happy birthday to Marco. Glad he had a fun time. Love from Grandma

The Hills... said...

I'm so glad we were able to join in on the birthday festivities. Can't wait to live close to you!