Yesterday was our anniversary. I was throwing up. I still feel rotten. Julio and I were trying to remember of our 7 anniversaries, how many was I out of commission. The first year, we had a newborn, but we still managed to go out to dinner while my mom watched Lucia. Second year, no glitches. Third year, I was about to pop (Marco was born two days later). Fourth year, we went out. Fifth year, again I was big and pregnant and miserable. Julio had just finished taking the Bar. Last year, we went to Rudy's Hideaway and to the temple. It was nice. This year, I'm sick. So, we're good for about 50%! We are already planning to take a big trip for our 10th. I'm not sure where it will be, but it will happen! It's weird to think it's only been 7 years; it seems like much longer. It's a whole new life and I love it! I am soooo lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.
Julio is switching jobs next week and one of his co-workers gave him a parting gift. The card attached to it said:
"Julio, We will miss you. You are one of the best, kindest, and most generous attorneys I have ever met. Good luck!"
Wow, what a nice tribute. He is loved wherever he works! I always tease him about it. He asks if I'm jealous and I say, "No, why should I be? You married me!"
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Sorry you have been sick, hope you feel better.
Happy Anniversary to you! We also celebrated our 7 year this year in April. I hope that your anniversaries start to have a better track record with you being sick. That's no fun.
Post a Comment