My mom emailed me this picture that an old friend in Utah emailed to her. It's of us at Lagoon. I had just ridden the big, old rickety rollercoaster TWICE in the front. Afterwards that they found out I was too small to ride it. I actually remember that. I think I was about 8 years old. As Lucia would say, "Was that in the olden days Mom?"
7 comments:
That was a fun day (except for me being freaked out that my little girl was in the front car of that roller coaster!) It actually wasn't the old one but the newer one that went upside down.
This is totally the Nikki that I remember! How cute!
Love Lagoon and love the picture. Lucia looks so much like you at that age.
I was just commenting that mom and dad must have been about my age! And you Nikki- haven't changed a bit- you look exactly the same- I see a lot of Lucia in your smile!
Ha! Look how tan Dad was and Brandon looks just the same! Lucia cracks me up! How were those olden days?
I love how young your parents are!
I LOVE IT! What a adorable child you were and a beautiful women you are now!:)
Post a Comment