Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Snapshots

Here are few snapshots from last week's activities. We were invited to an Easter Egg Hunt at our neighbors' house on Saturday. (A little early, I know)

Lucia racing to get some eggs.
Marco showing us his loot.


Sylvie wasn't quite sure what to do.

The kids made their own "train".




We went to Davis to go to the Science museum, but it was closed. So, Camille took us to a nice park. It was windy and cold. but the kids still had fun. Here are Derek and Sylvie stomping on a grate.
This week is going to be busy. I have Book Club Thursday night; we're reading Phantom of the Opera and I'm the book reviewer. Friday night I've been invited to a Spa night at a new friend's house. Saturday we have a ward dinner and then ANOTHER girls' night watching New Moon with some ladies from our new ward. WOW! Then Sunday, Julio and I have to give talks in Sacrament meeting. Wish me luck! Have a great week!



2 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Fun pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute!

Tami said...

Yeah Nik! I'm so glad you are making friends in your new ward/neighborhood. Cute pictures of the kids. Sylvia's pony is getting so long!