Doing homeschool with Marco is not easy because he wants in on all the action. As much as I try to keep him occupied, it doesn't always work. So, after I was getting a little frustrated with him, Lucia said she would teach him. So, she did her own lesson on colors. They sorted our letter magnets into different colors and then she took Marco on a "Color hunt" around the house-let's find something yellow, blue, etc. The whole time she was encouraging him and praising him. It was so cute! She is a very good sister. She always helps him clean his room and do his chores and lets him watch what he wants to watch. Sometimes I think she has an old soul. She is more mature than I am sometimes! I love her very much and am so grateful she's my daughter. I learn a lot from that little girl.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
My Dear Sweet Girl
Doing homeschool with Marco is not easy because he wants in on all the action. As much as I try to keep him occupied, it doesn't always work. So, after I was getting a little frustrated with him, Lucia said she would teach him. So, she did her own lesson on colors. They sorted our letter magnets into different colors and then she took Marco on a "Color hunt" around the house-let's find something yellow, blue, etc. The whole time she was encouraging him and praising him. It was so cute! She is a very good sister. She always helps him clean his room and do his chores and lets him watch what he wants to watch. Sometimes I think she has an old soul. She is more mature than I am sometimes! I love her very much and am so grateful she's my daughter. I learn a lot from that little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aawwww.....
I adore that little girl. She's a Grandma's girl and I love that. I love that she always wants to "cuddle" with me. I hope that lasts a long time! She is a wonderful little girl!
She is a sweet girl, you are lucky!
Callie
We're pretty crazy about her too! She is such a sweet girl and as the oldest is going to have the chance to be a huge influence to your family. I wish we were there to watch her grow up. This is a post you should print and keep for her!
This was a sweet post. I need to touch base with you about homeschooling. I have been so busy I havent had time to answer your email, but I am thinking about you. :)
Post a Comment