Sunday, January 3, 2010

A little family outing

Swinging!

Riding the train.
On the Delta King river boat.



Lucia playing school in the Old School House.

Yesterday we went to Old Town Sacramento-a tourist staple here. We haven't been in a while, but Callie (who I didn't get any pictures of) talked us into going. It was nice to just get out and walk around in the crisp air. We got salt water taffy and french fries, looked at the boat, the trains and the shops.
This week it is back to the grind. I have to get Lucia's school curriculum this week to start homeschool! I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm sure it will work out fine. I'll try to keep a log of how things are going. That's all for now!




4 comments:

Callie said...

It was nice to get out! I love your kiddies!

Cal

Jana said...

fun trip, let's see pictures of your house!

Tami said...

What a great shot of your family! Sounds like a fun day- wish we were there to play with you guys! I love the post about Sylvie. The baby gate will help a lot! It's the only thing that helps my sanity! Miss you guys!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

We love old sac! You guys are so dang cute! I hope you're planning on having more kids because yours are beautiful! The Candida cleanse is a program I got from Whole Foods. I actually got it for Nick and am using the remainder of what was left. It was $30 and is awesome! It basically cleanses your body off excess yeast that you may accumulate over the years and makes it so you can't digest your food properly and a ton of other symptoms. I'm not doing it to loose weight, (although Nick lost 20 pounds) I'm doing it to flush my body. I attribute Nick's huge lose to the fact that he stopped drinking soda and eating McDonalds regularly. Silly boy :) But it's a good yearly thing to do. Where did you guys move too? We really should get together for some play dates! BTW you guys give me hope that one day this Law school thing will be worth it. :)