With her best school friend.
Today she got to go get a manicute with her best church friend and go out to lunch and have a play date. Lucky girl! I got to sit with Marco at the doctor all day. Poor kid had a major asthma attack and was coughing so badly he couldn't breathe. After some oxygen monitoring, breathing treatments and an x-ray to determine he didn't have pneumonia, we were sent home with lots of medication to keep him comfortable. We don't know what brought on this attack. He usually gets asthma when he's sick, but he wasn't sick until the middle of the night. It came on very suddenly. We do know to keep him away from cats. Lucia said they were playing with a neighbor cat yesterday in the yard, but I don't know if that could have caused it or not.
Hopefully he'll be better soon. So much for a "holiday".
3 comments:
Cute. I'd like to come watch her gymnastics class some time. Tell her Grandma is proud of her.
Poor Marco! The same thing used to happen to Noah ALL the time. It would come on so suddenly and we'd find ourselves in the ER in the middle of the night. He always gets attaches along with the croup. He hasn't had one in a year and a half and his Dr. said he will probably just grow out of it. hopefully little Marco will too!
Oh, I have asthma, and it's very difficult, and can hurt. Poor kiddo.
Post a Comment