Monday, November 9, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!!!!!

Ok, I'm going to follow the trend and go private on my blog. I really would just like to know who's reading this-I'm very curious! So, please leave your email address if you'd like continue reading (by Friday). Thanks!!!
Nikki

15 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

count me in melindafarley@gmail.com

Caprene said...

me - cappythome@msn.com

Caprene

Josh and Gina said...

Why is everyone going private???

My email addy is ginarose78@yahoo.com

tylersgirl said...

me me me me me!!!! tylersgirl@me.com

amanda jane said...

don't forget us - I think you have our adress. just in case
jashirley at yahoo

Claudia said...

Of course I read it!!! Love you!

Tenae said...

Add me for sure. tenaesimpson@msn.com

Shirley said...

shirleyandtopherbraun@yahoo.com

Gleason Family said...

gleasonfam at hotmail dot com

The Hills... said...

I think you have mine, but its callieannhill@gmail.com :)

Tamara said...

Hey Nik- I'm not sure what the benefits would be to locking it... I haven't gotten there yet, but it would be nice to know who is reading ours.

My email is tamialdama@gmail.com

Post pictures please!!!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

I read it!! Cristinaanderson3@gmail.com

Jana said...

Count me in!

Trieste said...

me too! treestie@hotmail.com

D&D Pinnegar Family said...

I would like to continue reading it. My email is Dmpinn@gmail.com

Denise