Friday, May 1, 2009

Sylvie is 8 months old!


Well, what is there to report this month...She loves to stand! She will rock back and forth like she's ready to launch herself. This month has been hard for her as far as sleeping. She is teething big time, although none have broken through yet! I'll be glad when this teething phase is over! She used to sleep through the night but lately has been waking up twice a night. It's really taking a toll on Mommy. She is eating much better now. She loves the Gerber fruit mixed with grains, but would rather feed herself anything she can get her hands on. Speaking of hands-she does this funny thing with her thumb. She'll stick it out and bang it on surfaces really hard. It's pretty funny. She's becoming wary of strangers lately-she'll still let people hold her, but she gives them this look like, "Who are you and why are you holding me?" People always say, "She's so serious!" It's true, but she has her fun-loving side too. We love her so much-our Mika girl, Sylv Sylv, Cutie pie.

2 comments:

aferstenfirst said...

I am totally into shopping at Goodwill. I go to a store in the wealthiest county near me. Because of that, I can find lots of high end, name brand items -- many of which have never been worn and still have the tags on them. The first Sat of every month is 50% off everything in the store. I got 18 items including a brand new pair of A&F jeans w/ tags for $40 a few months back. No one has any idea that I buy so much stuff there!

Dan said...

We have her picture on our fridge and Corom points to it every day! We love that little girl. Can't believe how fast she is growing!