Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I wish...






We could buy a house now! And, that our cousins could live closeby. Here are some more pictures of the fun we had last week with Tami, Noelle and Corom. We loved having them here. Thanks Tami and Mom for watching the kids so we could go to the temple! Also, we are going to have two new cousins this year! Tami and Dan are expecting a baby boy in September and Callie and Brian are expecting a girl in October. We are so excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah more cousins! They are so fun! How many "cousins" are there now? So, we are going to try to get together in early October...(Julie, Hollie, Tenae, you and I) does that sound good? I will have to call you when we will set a date. We are trying to figure that out right now. I think your family is ADORABLE!!!:) Take care!

Tami said...

What a fun week! We wish we could move back too- we are so homesick for our cousins!