Crashed out under the table at Grandma's house with his blankie (of course, he won't go anywhere without it.)
Is having a 2 1/2 year old boy my trial in life right now? He is so sweet at times, but other times...I think he's going to push me over the edge! I know I can always count on him for a hug when I'm down and sometimes I have to remember to ask for one instead of getting mad at him. Here is what happened today: He dumped a cup of apple juice into a bag of clothes I was going to return to Ross and now can't. He poured dish soap into the pot of chicken I had just drained and had sitting in the sink to use for dinner. He hit and spit on Lucia while she was trying to help him clean up their room. His new think is when he asks for something, "Mommy, I want chocolate milk!" and I say, "Not until you clean up your mess." He'll say "whom, whom, whoooom", in a very somber tone. It's pretty funny. To all you mothers out there with young sons-my hats are off to you! Julio keeps telling me he'll be an easy teenager-we just need to get him potty trained first. I ask Marco when that'll be and he'll say, "pretty soon mom".
5 comments:
Toddler boys ARE crazy! It wears me out. :)
Well, as you obviously know, Michael was by far THE hardest toddler of all of my kids! And I am so very grateful to report that (so far-lol) he has been an absolutley delightful teenager! I think Julio's got this one right
:0) Colton was my easiest baby/toddler and he is the one now giving me constant headaches and he's not even 12! (he will be in 3 weeks) So hopefully that will be the case for you. I am SO sorry you had such a rough day! You brought back flashes of my life w/all my little toddlers running around at once...I am SO glad I have moved onto the next "stage". I am much better prepared for this developmental stage of life! Tomorrow is a new day-YEAH! (or boo...we'll see if today repeats itself-lol)
hahaha... Yes the life of boys, I feel your pain! Ya know, we should get our boys together to get some of their energy out!
wow spitting - I will add that to the list of what to look forward to. our 2.5 year old is into scratching and biting. ah the joy of the terrible two's. this is the first to actually make that a true statement. best of luck to us both!
I don't think it is just a boy thing. Lilly gets into far more trouble than Parker ever did!
I do have to be honest, your list of things he did that day are pretty hard to top! Hang in there!
Post a Comment