Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.
That picture of Marco is worthy of a frame. It's raining over here too. Hopefully it will clear up next week so we can do some fun things with the kids.
We hardly had any rain at all - and we really need it. At least I have two trash cans full of rain water from past storms to splash on the plants.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.
That picture of Marco is worthy of a frame. It's raining over here too. Hopefully it will clear up next week so we can do some fun things with the kids.
We hardly had any rain at all - and we really need it. At least I have two trash cans full of rain water from past storms to splash on the plants.
Post a Comment