Julio, Nicole, Lucía, Marco, Sylvia, and Tessa Hernández
Friday, September 26, 2008
Picnic at the temple
Last Saturday we took a picnic up to the Sacramento Temple grounds. It was a beautiful day and the kids loved being in that peaceful setting. We've got to do things like that more often-it makes life more enjoyable.
The kids got hair cuts! I like Lucia's short! I love the temple grounds there- still feel like I am visiting Mormon Center and not the temple- it's always been that to me. I've heard you are still having hot weather.
2 comments:
Isn't it great up there? We did that on Wednesday. Anabelle just loved it!
The kids got hair cuts! I like Lucia's short! I love the temple grounds there- still feel like I am visiting Mormon Center and not the temple- it's always been that to me. I've heard you are still having hot weather.
Post a Comment