We haven't posted pictures of Sylvie for a while because we ran out of memory and had to do some clean up on our computer. She is 3 weeks old now and doing great! She had a dr. appt on Wed. and she's up to 6 lb. 13 oz. She is such a sweet baby. She sleeps through most nights and doesn't fuss a whole lot. Lucia and Marco are doing really well with her. Marco is antagonizing Lucia more and she's being more of a crybaby, but we're dealing with that. I started getting back into a routine this week-we did our ward playgroup on Tuesday, library storytime on Thursday. It is definitely a handful and a challenge with three kids. Marco doesn't like sitting in the double stroller, so it is hard to keep him in tow. Thursday night I got to go to my book club where we discussed the book "Eat, Pray, Love" If any of you have read it, tell me what you think! Anyway, Sylvie slept the whole evening, I stayed up way to late, and then she wanted to be wide awake at 3 am. I didn't get much sleep that night. Yesterday, I got to go out to lunch with two long time friends Julie and Tiffany. We had so much to catch up on, we talked non-stop for almost 2 hours. We've decided to do a monthly reunion lunch. It felt so nice to talk and reminisce with old friends. So, now the weekend...I love having Julio home and available to do stuff! Hope you all have a good one.
Here are some pictures of Sylvie
7 comments:
Nikki - I just bought eat, pray,love today. Everybody's talking about it so thought I'd give it a read. I'll let you know what I think when I finish. (I have been warned that the second section I think should be more of a scan than read since I believe in God. At least that's the advice I hear from the Mormon friends. The non-LDS love the whole thing)
I love the pix! Thanks for always sharing the fun stories and pix of your kids.
Cap
Caprene-
The middle section is about her search for peace-she doesn't deny God, in fact is very spiritual-just a different kind than what we're used to.
Thanks!
Love, love, love the pictures! I can finally see what she looks like. She's gorgeous! Such a mix of the 2 of you-a different variation than Marco and Lucia. Glad to hear you are back up and about. That's so important for the kids. Thanks for the update!
Beautiful baby girl and beauiful sister and brother. I adore them all. Love, Mom
Hi Nicole! I ran into your blog on Nycoles. I love how easy it is to keep in touch through blogs! Congrats on the new little one. You have a beautiful family. Keep in touch!
Love Tenae
Congrats! She is beautiful. That went by fast. Kids are so fun! I love being home with mine even though I feel like I am in nursery sometimes!:)
She is so tiny! The first six months were so hard for me with number 3. I felt like it took so much longer to feel normal. Mason is 13 months now and Elias still acts out toward him. It's frustrating.
I'll have to check out that book - I've heard of it, but haven't read it.
Post a Comment