Nikki- Congrats on your new little one. I am so glad to keep updated with your blog. I've had mastitis and ugh...it is the worst thing ever. I had it 4 times with my first girl, I am so sorry and I hope you're feeling better. Take a look on my blog when you can...phillippsfamily.blogspot.com. Hasta luego!
I was thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better. So sorry about the mastitis. I seem to recall you have had that with each child. Ugh, no fun. Take care of yourself. Love you guys.
4 comments:
Nikki-
Congrats on your new little one. I am so glad to keep updated with your blog. I've had mastitis and ugh...it is the worst thing ever. I had it 4 times with my first girl, I am so sorry and I hope you're feeling better. Take a look on my blog when you can...phillippsfamily.blogspot.com. Hasta luego!
OUCH!!! I am so sorry. Mastitis is just as bad as child birth.
I was thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better. So sorry about the mastitis. I seem to recall you have had that with each child. Ugh, no fun. Take care of yourself. Love you guys.
CAll if you need anything. I am not that far away.
Post a Comment