Kids build forts in the backyard, we vegg on the couch...
Marco has retaliated against his crib tent and is taking off his diaper in bed and wetting. He even took off a poopy diaper and smeered it around his bed...yuck!
Started out really slow, but now planning a last minute birthday party for Lucia...(Barbie Princess theme-no boys allowed including daddy, brother, uncles, grandpa or cousin) She actually planned it. She wants a pinata, pink cupcakes, and a fruit salad at the park. Easy enough for me! (Pictures to come)
Julio has a Bar Review in San Francisco on Sunday....UGH!
The temperatures are rising! I fear our nice days are ending...
I'm 26 weeks pregnant...can't sleep. I've got a sore throat...
3 comments:
I can't believe you're already 26 weeks! I spend most of my days on the couch, watching TV, "vegging".
Eeew! The poopy diaper does not sound good! Good luck to Julio tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. Hey, in July we have to take MaCall up to Gilroy for her Europe trip - she leaves with the group from up there. Maybe you can meet us in the area? I figure that way we don't have to pay the gas to go all the way to Sacramento!
Which week in July? Julio takes the Bar the last week in July-in LA.
Post a Comment