Is that chocolate on Miss Noelle's face? I so wish we could have been there to celebrate Cia's birthday. She is getting to be such a big girl. I love her cute personality and am so impressed by how smart she is! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Wish you were here!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. House-hunting going well. Think we might to family housing. We're still looking though. We'll see you Monday!
Is that chocolate on Miss Noelle's face? I so wish we could have been there to celebrate Cia's birthday. She is getting to be such a big girl. I love her cute personality and am so impressed by how smart she is! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Wish you were here!
Beautiful kids! Give them all a big hug and kiss from us!
The photo of the kids at the pricess part is great~! They are so funny. I might just steal that...
Post a Comment