Sunday, November 4, 2007

My list of places outside the USA to go before I die

  1. Italy (all of it)
  2. Spain (all of it)
  3. Stonehenge (been to England, but didn't see it)
  4. Prague
  5. The French Riviera
  6. Red Square, The Kremlin
  7. Hagia Sophia
  8. Transylvania
  9. The tulip fields in Holland
  10. The Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Warriors
  11. The Egyptian Pyramids
  12. Taj Majal
  13. Thailand
  14. Kuala Lampur
  15. Hong Kong
  16. Jerusalem
  17. Greece
  18. Istanbul
  19. Victoria Falls
  20. Serengeti (African Safari)
  21. Mount Kilaminjaro
  22. Mount Everest
  23. Fiji
  24. New Zealand
  25. Australia (all of it)
  26. Tahiti
  27. Easter Island
  28. Iceland
  29. Cuba
  30. Tierra del Fuego
  31. Rio de Janeiro
  32. Iguazu Falls
  33. Panama Canal (I saw it as we landed in Panama City Airport)
  34. Galapagos Islands
  35. Chichenitza

So much to see, so little time and money. Maybe someday...

4 comments:

Michele said...

Whoa! You'd better get busy :)

Potters said...

I'll join you for a few of those! I don't know about climbing Everst.

Serena

The Hills... said...

Tell you what...Brian and I will just purchase a private jet and you and Julio can join us in traveling the world. :)

I think we definately inherited a common gene. I am itching to travel too! (Although you have been way more places) I have a similar list! I'm hoping I can check a few of those places off next summer.

Potters said...

We missed having you come too! You will have to plan a visit. We need some time to sit and chat. We miss Lucia and Marco. I'm sure they are doing so many amazing cute things now.

I'll call soon.
Serena