Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy week



Wow, it's been a busy week. On Tuesday night we had Enrichment where I learned to make a pie crust in the pie pan. Wednesday I subbed half day. Thursday was Book Club. I love going to book club and having my womanly conversations. We chatted past midnight, so I was exhausted yesterday. We've got some really neat books picked out for next year including classics, inspirational, historical, and a little bit of romance. I'll post our list when I get it. Then yesterday, I got a call in the morning from one of my high school English teachers wanting me to sub for her. That was kind of fun. I love walking through the halls of my high school. It's like walking down memory lane and reliving all those formative moments in life. I went to the library and pulled out the yearbooks from the years I was there. I was showing the students who thought it was so funny that I had poofy bangs. Most of those kids were born around that time. I'm getting old! So now we have the holiday to look forward to. Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorites. I'm ready to shop!
Those pictures I just posted to have some recent pics of the kids. They love playing tea party. Marco only gets to do it if Lucia is still asleep in the morning. He likes to get up much earlier than her. They both have to have a milkshake in the morning. I put a scoop of canned pumpkin, half a banana, Carnation Instant breakfast and milk. It's funny though, because even if Lucia is sound asleep, if she hears the blender, she's up right away and wants her milkshake too. Anyway, just some ramblings. Hopefully I'll have more to ramble about soon.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Your children are so darling! It was very nice to see your parents last weekend. I'm sorry we can't come visit for Thanksgiving - Douglas feels very pressured to work. And I'm going to have to try your milkshake in the morning routine! It sounds great.