As I get older, I realize that birthdays are just another day...of getting older. This year I decided to celebrate a little bit. Julio and I went out to a restaurant that's been around for years. I'd never been there, but it always looked interesting. So we were pleasantly surprised when we walked in and saw how fancy it was. I got the lobster ravioli which was delicious. Then we were able to go to the temple by ourselves. We never get to go to the temple together! The only unfortunate thing that happened was when we got home my parents' car window had been smashed. It's a recurring thing here. That's another topic. Until next year when we can go out to a nice restaurant again, I will try to remember the lobster ravioli.
6 comments:
Happy birthday to you! If only your aunt Alice was here to sing to you... I love her rendition of that song.
Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you guys were able to get out! Wish we could have been there!
Happy Birthday Nikki! and I am loving the Haiku - keep them comming!
for the record, its me julio who wrote the haikus
Happy Birthday - you hardly look a day over 28!
Nikki,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I knew it was comin up soon. I hope your date was great. I just hope you get atleast one more (acctually, atleast 12 more ) BEFORE next years B-Day! You deserve it. Your Awesome, so priveledeged to be your friend. Sorry I'm a day late :( But your always on my mind, I just need to get better about picking up that phone. Have a great day~Hollie
Post a Comment