Monday, November 26, 2007

Day at the Park on Thanksgiving Weekend




Friday we went to Walnut Creek to see Julio's mom/Abuela at his cousin's house. We went for a walk at the park and this guy was taking a nap on the lawn. The kids went over and were trying to see his face under his hat and were talking and laughing at him. It was hillarious because he was snoring the whole time. I guess you had to be there. Also, Marco fell and hit his lip-hence the fat lip in the picture. That kid is always falling and getting hurt! I always feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when I see him falling in what seems like slow motion and I can't get to him fast enough to save him from injury.


1 comment:

The Hills... said...

Marco's hair is looking so light! They're getting so big, I can't wait to see them at Christmas! That's fun that you got to see your mother in law. I didn't know Julio had a cousin in Walnut Creek. By the way, the guy sleeping in the park is kind of creepy!