Saturday, September 29, 2007

Valerie's Quinceñeara




We had the opportunity last weekend to go down to LA for Julio's neice Valerie's Quinceñeara. It was a great party-perfectly planned and executed. It was very nice and we had a great time. The birthday girl looked gorgeous! She and Yesenia have a very special bond that I only hope Lucía and I can have forever as well. Lucía was having a great time at the party, then she decided she was mad. We never found out why. What a silly girl.

5 comments:

amanda jane said...

Don't you just love the complexity of those kidos? Just wanted to say Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! We know it has made all the difference.

maryam said...

I love the picture of Lucia!!! She is such cute facial expressions!

Potters said...

So, will Lucia have a Quincinera? I'd say you'd better start saving now, looks like the expense of a wedding!

Serena

Michele said...

Ahhh, little girls. You gotta love 'em!

The Hills... said...

What an extravagant party! I want to see more pictures.

By the way, I like the boys new haircuts.