As Doug is a now a father of TWO sons and as a father of one son, I wonder what kind of conversations do we, Fathers & Sons, have to look foward to?
We will have to confront that one subject, GIRLS! Or perhaps, something like this about that dreaded moment in P.E. (from the best under-the-radar show ever Freeks and Geeks):
I love this clip!
Congratulations Doug and Michelle!
7 comments:
Sorry babe that nobody commented on your post. i love you anyway :)
What a random clip! I've never seen that show. Sorry I didn't comment earlier. (You guys never comment on our blog! :(
Julio - that's totally awesome!
Right now, I'm just trying to figure out which sports to steer my sons into - tennis? gymnatics? anything but rock climbing?
Michele
Julio you have a beautiful body.
It's true - you feel badly when nobody comments. You start to wonder - is anybody out there? Don't they love me? Am I soooo booooring as all that? J/K!
Nope, never saw that movie either. Funny though! No boy problems here, just hormonal girls!
Serena
Doug,
Yes, Yes I do...
and so do you!
julio
Post a Comment