Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hair-before and after

Marco and Daddy on the banks of the Middle
Fork of the American River


Marco, Lucía and Daddy with Abuela in L.A.


Julio and Marco were victims of the hair clippers. I thought I could do it, but I guess I was wrong. Julio butchered Marco's hair, and then he shaved his own off. Next time, we'll splurge and go get the $10 haircuts. It just might be worth it.

3 comments:

Potters said...

So, where do you find $10 hair cuts? I have ruined Franz's hair a few times. Once we did not have the guard on the clippers and I skidded up the back of his head. In the end we still had to pay for him to go to Super Cuts. I cried.

Serena

Michele said...

Oh boy, go with the $10 hair cut! Aren't ya glad it grows back.

Nicole Hernandez said...

We've got a few little salons owned by Vietnamese around here that only cost $10. They don't always understand exactly what you want, but I figure, they can't do too bad with a boy.