Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day!

I am one lucky lady! My husband makes sure I have a wonderful Mother’s Day every year and this year was no exception. We did have to get up early to go to church, but he helped me get the kids ready. After church, he made lunch for everyone and I got a nap and did absolutely no cleaning. He also made my requested dinner-homemade from scratch enchiladas and Spanish rice. It was soooo good! He got me flowers, a card and a gift card for a massage. What an awesome husband I have! My children are a joy in my life-they make me frustrated sometimes, but also proud, happy, loved, laugh, and smile. As their mother, I obviously think they’re the most beautiful, smart, funny children in the world.

P5124668After church on Mother’s Day. I can’t remember why Marco was pouting.

P5114572At Leatherby’sP5114609And here’s to my mom who is a wonderful Grandma-the kids love going to her house and playing and having sleepovers because she makes it so much fun!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Thanks Nik!!! You are my numero uno and I'm so thankful for you and the great Mom/wife/daughter that you are! Thanks to Julio too for the yummo dinner!