This is disgusting, but I must blog about it because it’s pretty funny as well. Sylvie is doing great with the #1 in the potty. She didn’t have any accidents today, not until dinner time. I had kept trying to get her to go poop since yesterday with no luck. But, tonight during dinner, she kept getting out of her seat and running around and after multiple warnings, was sent to time out in the laundry room. After about 10 minutes, I heard her knocking on the door, so I went to let her out. She bolted out of there with her little naked bum and threw her panties on the washing machine on her way out. I looked and saw poop in them, so I threw them in the toilet. Then I saw a little bit of poop on the floor as well, so I cleaned it up and went on with my evening. Julio finally got home, so I decided to switch out the laundry. While I’m in the laundry room, I smell poop and look around to see a smudge of it on the wall. So, I get some paper towels and cleaner and start cleaning it off the wall. My tennis shoes were in the way, so I go to move them and found a big poop inside each of my shoes!!!! I was so grossed out! I don’t know if she deliberately pooped in my shoes, or if she pooped on the floor and tried to cover it up with my shoes. Whatever, it was so gross! I just hope I don’t find any more hidden treasures. I also learned that I need to be more persistent in making her go on the potty.
1 comment:
Can't stop laughing! Funny girl.
Post a Comment